- Erina's Hitbox is now displayed at the beginning of boss fights and when using "Slow Movement".
- Bunny Amulet regeneration speed further increased with Regen Up.
- Each New Game+ Loop now gives a +12 Max PP bonus.
- 99 PP Limit Removed.
- Soul Heart now gives a Max HP + 5% bonus.
- These items no longer affect boss level: Carrot Shooter, Spike Barrier, Soul Heart
(Sunny Beam, Healing Staff, Explode Shot, Chaos Rod and Strange Box already have no affect on boss level)
- Added "??? Boss Rush". A preview of a upcoming new Boss Rush.
- Added an achievement.
- Added Comic 4A and 4B.
- Xbox Controllers: The B Button now acts as a cancel button to fit with the XBox Controller Standard. A and B Button will always act as
Confirm/Cancel no matter how the keybind is changed.
- Rearranged option menu items. (Setting are all reset in this update.)
- Renamed options setting file to "options.dat".
- "Resolution" added under "Video and Sound". The default setting is 720p but now you can change it to 1080p or even 4k. (Cicini: "...4K
- You can also reduce the render resolution to get a big performance boost.
- Rearranged Option menu Items. (Setting are all reset in this update.)
- Rename options setting file to "options.dat".
- B Button on XBox Controller now act as cancel button to fit XBox Controller Standard. A and B Button will always act as Confirm/Cancel no
matter how the keybind is changed.
- Fixed a bug where defeating a boss during her teleporting would soft lock the game.
- Fixed a bug in Nieve's boss fight that affected hit registration.
- Fixed missing T.Chinese item descriptions.
- Fixed a text overlapping problem in S.Chinese.
- Fixed minor errors in German and French story dialogues.
- Fixed minor errors in Japanese text.
- Fixed minor texture errors.
- Fixed some text using the wrong font (Arial).
- Fixed possible Cocoa disappearing bug in New Game+.
- During Seana's 2nd Boss Battle, NPC dialogues will be skipped if the player retries after a Game Over.
- Buff/Debuff names will now stay hidden in Boss Rush and Loop3+.
- Changed minor terrain in Golden Pyramid and Rabi Rabi Ravine.
- Optimized one of the Starting Forest's background.
- Launch option "Reset all settings / Safe Mode" now deletes all save thumbnails to fix a possible corrupt image crash.
- Added "-monitor0" to "-monitor6" for launching the game in different monitors.
- Added "-softsound" to disable hardware sound mixing
- Added "-nosound" to disable audio output.
- Added "-safemode" to reset all settings.
- Added "-nopreload" to disable texture preloading.
- Added "-dx9" "-dx9e" to force DirectX Version.
The following options should only be used for troubleshooting and may do more harm than good: -dx0 -4:3 -16:10 -21:9 -70hz -75hz -85hz -100hz -120hz -144hz -165hz - 200hz -xaudio2 -fasttexture -16bitcolor -nobilinear
Always looking for ways to make money, Cocoa kept experimenting with ways to make prices explode.
This time, something unexpected happened and the effect backfired.
Now Rabi-Ribi is 25% off during Steam Summer Picnic Sale!
Items also affected by the blast include the UPRPRC Edition, the Soundtrack and the Artbook.
They're all 25% off now too!
Grab it before Cocoa blows the prices back up!
In other news: Rumi will be making some extra food for the next few days.
v1.51 Mini Update :
Minor Bug Fixes
Reduced Video RAM Usage
Updated localization files. (EN/JP/ES/DE/FR)
You can now punish Cocoa in Rabi Rabi Town for an achievement.
Added cutscene/dialogue control displays. (Only appears early in the game)