Please register an account to join this small community.
We're not bad people at all!
Please give your support to poor Cocoa on top of the page... (The Register button)
- Erina's Hitbox is now displayed at the beginning of boss fights and when using "Slow Movement".
- Bunny Amulet regeneration speed further increased with Regen Up.
- Each New Game+ Loop now gives a +12 Max PP bonus.
- 99 PP Limit Removed.
- Soul Heart now gives a Max HP + 5% bonus.
- These items no longer affect boss level: Carrot Shooter, Spike Barrier, Soul Heart
(Sunny Beam, Healing Staff, Explode Shot, Chaos Rod and Strange Box already have no affect on boss level)
- Added "??? Boss Rush". A preview of a upcoming new Boss Rush.
- Added an achievement.
- Added Comic 4A and 4B.
- Xbox Controllers: The B Button now acts as a cancel button to fit with the XBox Controller Standard. A and B Button will always act as
Confirm/Cancel no matter how the keybind is changed.
- Rearranged option menu items. (Setting are all reset in this update.)
- Renamed options setting file to "options.dat".
- "Resolution" added under "Video and Sound". The default setting is 720p but now you can change it to 1080p or even 4k. (Cicini: "...4K
- You can also reduce the render resolution to get a big performance boost.
- Rearranged Option menu Items. (Setting are all reset in this update.)
- Rename options setting file to "options.dat".
- B Button on XBox Controller now act as cancel button to fit XBox Controller Standard. A and B Button will always act as Confirm/Cancel no
matter how the keybind is changed.
- Fixed a bug where defeating a boss during her teleporting would soft lock the game.
- Fixed a bug in Nieve's boss fight that affected hit registration.
- Fixed missing T.Chinese item descriptions.
- Fixed a text overlapping problem in S.Chinese.
- Fixed minor errors in German and French story dialogues.
- Fixed minor errors in Japanese text.
- Fixed minor texture errors.
- Fixed some text using the wrong font (Arial).
- Fixed possible Cocoa disappearing bug in New Game+.
- During Seana's 2nd Boss Battle, NPC dialogues will be skipped if the player retries after a Game Over.
- Buff/Debuff names will now stay hidden in Boss Rush and Loop3+.
- Changed minor terrain in Golden Pyramid and Rabi Rabi Ravine.
- Optimized one of the Starting Forest's background.
- Launch option "Reset all settings / Safe Mode" now deletes all save thumbnails to fix a possible corrupt image crash.
Advanced Launched Option (Rabi-Ribi > Properties > Launch Options)
- Added "-monitor0" to "-monitor6" for launching the game in different monitors.
- Added "-softsound" to disable hardware sound mixing
- Added "-nosound" to disable audio output.
- Added "-safemode" to reset all settings.
- Added "-nopreload" to disable texture preloading.
- Added "-dx9" "-dx9e" to force DirectX Version.
The following options should only be used for troubleshooting and may do more harm than good:
-dx0 -4:3 -16:10 -21:9 -70hz -75hz -85hz -100hz -120hz -144hz -165hz - 200hz -xaudio2 -fasttexture -16bitcolor -nobilinear
- and two hidden bonus launched options...
Always looking for ways to make money, Cocoa kept experimenting with ways to make prices explode.
This time, something unexpected happened and the effect backfired.
Now Rabi-Ribi is 25% off during Steam Summer Picnic Sale!
Items also affected by the blast include the UPRPRC Edition, the Soundtrack and the Artbook.
They're all 25% off now too!
Grab it before Cocoa blows the prices back up!
In other news: Rumi will be making some extra food for the next few days.
v1.51 Mini Update :
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Reduced Video RAM Usage
- Updated localization files. (EN/JP/ES/DE/FR)
- You can now punish Cocoa in Rabi Rabi Town for an achievement.
- Added cutscene/dialogue control displays. (Only appears early in the game)
Irisu's Lovely Literary Language Update
- New Languages: French, Spanish and German
- New replay mode: New Game+, for players who want to start over with an end game save at a higher difficulty with a bonus.
- Edited English and Japanese dialogues (日本語翻訳アップデート)
- Buffed purple magic's damage
- Normal Shot: The more outward the shot is, the more damage it has.
- Charged Shot: Base Damage increased, double charge shot now a ring of projectiles.
- Three new achievements.
- Achievements now in all game-supported languages.
- Comic/4-Koma Volume 3B Added in "COMIC".
- Bug Fixes
ARTBOOK/OST DLC : Added new BGM "Rabi-Ribi Piano Title" by Daniel Brown. Also available in "Artbook Mode" and "Sound Test Mode".
Also, if you missed the E3 annoucements, Rabi-Ribi is coming to PS Vita and PS4!
- 6 new achievements*
*Made new achievements from events encountered by the fewest players based on metadata collected in the leaderboards.
- Map system updated: Connections between different rooms are now displayed and discoverable.
- Buff & Debuff details are now hidden if the player is at the edge of the screen.
- Boss' Health Bars now show the exact HP value when in low health.
- Added a warning if Steam Overlay is not enabled when selecting "COMIC" or "LEADERBOARD".
- Defeating the Post-game Boss also resets the "Rita?", "Pandora?", "Rainbow Crystal" and "Holo-Defense System" Bosses.
- Fixed game crashing if the player has 31 Regen Ups.
- Fixed Chapter 6 Cocoa Path Bug.
- Added Comic Volume 3A
Freely designed and hosted by AlexSSZ using ASP.NET and MVC5.
This website has been optimized for Chrome and Firefox.
Don't come crying if it doesn't work with Internet Explorer.