Please register an account to join this small community.
We're not bad people at all!
Please give your support to poor Cocoa on top of the page... (The Register button)
- Shortened the Header section
- Added Slide-in quick menu (bare minimum)
- Removed small mode top menu (glitchy). Use the slide-in menu instead
- Changed notification window so it'll be a little more reliable (Press Esc to close it)
- Changed Site Logo (Thanks Nikko)
- Changed some side menu icons (Thanks again Nikko)
- Fixed menu highlighting (mouse over choice to see it)
- Entry Preview mode should now work as intended
- Link selector button should not be duplicating anymore for no reason
- Game Data menu item link is now fixed (created I should say...)
- Room information title page should now be displaying the correct ID
- User feed links to pages should now work as intended
- Media elements attached to some pages should now be back
- Added side menu animation
- Added Game Data page
- Added User Profile comments & related notifications
- Added a Username tagging (with related notification). Just put an '@' right before the username to convert it.
- Added the "Edit Comment" function to the Comment module
- Added the "Delete Comment" function to the Comment module
- Added the "Reply to Comment" function to the Comment module
Feedback is always appreciated!
I'll be glad to hear everyone's opinions on this release's content as well.
My Twitter page
- Simplified the Steam key interface. Setting up your Steam profile link will automatically fetch the key for you. Downside: You cannot have your Steam key without entering your profile first.
- Memory Cards images pre-loading. Upon starting a Memory Card game, you will receive all possible images first so you won't have to load them up when playing. This should avoid the "card turned back too fast and couldn't see who it was" issue.
- Fixed invalid links for custom user pages (Youtube, Twitter, Steam, etc..). Hopefully, everything works fine now.
- Fixed possible issues which slowed down the website when a lot of users were online. Hopefully...
- Added: Rabi-Ribi Character Sorter. The character sorter, posted by Steam User Agastya on the discussion board, has been molded into Rabidb's format with Agastya's permission (the joke remains). Your top 3 characters will be featured on your profile page.
Author's note: Getting some real work done on the website is really hard with this new job, but I'll make sure to push something once in a while.
Thank you everyone for sticking around.
Main features include:
- The "What's new?" section updates live without refreshing.
- Various fixes to the notification system (nothing fancy)
- Complete revamp of the User Profile page ~ABOUT DAMN TIME! (You could say that after I kept postponing it for so long...)
- Page layout completely renewed.
- The main profile page now features an activity feed! (Limited to 30 lines for now)
- You can filter out which kind of feed you want to see.
- Included various link possibilities for outside social medias (your previous 'outside link' has been automatically converted to the correct type).
- Uniform view no matter the user. You're no longer forced to look at your editing page when viewing your own profile! (Find the 'Edit Profile' button)
- Edit profile page kept nearly the same way. Added more fields for added social medias and removed useless information.
Until then, make sure to report any problems you may have with anything that changed as soon as possible.
Don't want to leave them little bugs hanging too long.
Happy 11 days late New Year!
List of things that sometimes caused random minor errors which have been fixed
- User Activity Tracker
- Notification System (every notification reset)
- Page Title (for some pages)
- Page Loading Count (improved method)
Well invested 7 hours if it works out.
This version is still in beta, so if you encounter any issue, post them here, on my Twitter, my Steam Profile page or the guide page on Steam.
Sorry for the inconvenience those crashes (and the website takedown) brought on you.
Halloween DLC data added
- Map data
- Easter Eggs
- Lilith's Gift (badge)
- 4 new Achievements , , and
- New boss fight
It was becoming harder and harder to fit in new achievements with fixed layout, so I adopted a dynamic approach.
You'll be able to filter achievements by categories or by completion status (granted you selected a user from the droplist).
I'll be looking for feedback, good and bad, regarding this new grid compared to the previous one.
Leave them in the comments of this post.
Freely designed and hosted by AlexSSZ using ASP.NET and MVC5.
This website has been optimized for Chrome and Firefox.
Don't come crying if it doesn't work with Internet Explorer.