Please register an account to join this small community.
We're not bad people at all!
Please give your support to poor Cocoa on top of the page... (The Register button)
Main features include:
- The "What's new?" section updates live without refreshing.
- Various fixes to the notification system (nothing fancy)
- Complete revamp of the User Profile page ~ABOUT DAMN TIME! (You could say that after I kept postponing it for so long...)
- Page layout completely renewed.
- The main profile page now features an activity feed! (Limited to 30 lines for now)
- You can filter out which kind of feed you want to see.
- Included various link possibilities for outside social medias (your previous 'outside link' has been automatically converted to the correct type).
- Uniform view no matter the user. You're no longer forced to look at your editing page when viewing your own profile! (Find the 'Edit Profile' button)
- Edit profile page kept nearly the same way. Added more fields for added social medias and removed useless information.
Until then, make sure to report any problems you may have with anything that changed as soon as possible.
Don't want to leave them little bugs hanging too long.
Happy 11 days late New Year!
List of things that sometimes caused random minor errors which have been fixed
- User Activity Tracker
- Notification System (every notification reset)
- Page Title (for some pages)
- Page Loading Count (improved method)
Well invested 7 hours if it works out.
This version is still in beta, so if you encounter any issue, post them here, on my Twitter, my Steam Profile page or the guide page on Steam.
Sorry for the inconvenience those crashes (and the website takedown) brought on you.
Halloween DLC data added
- Map data
- Easter Eggs
- Lilith's Gift (badge)
- 4 new Achievements , , and
- New boss fight
It was becoming harder and harder to fit in new achievements with fixed layout, so I adopted a dynamic approach.
You'll be able to filter achievements by categories or by completion status (granted you selected a user from the droplist).
I'll be looking for feedback, good and bad, regarding this new grid compared to the previous one.
Leave them in the comments of this post.
- Fixed data count and height for the new "What's new" module.
- Website now features basic adaptative design (Note "basic"). Resize the page to see the changes.
- Comments now trigger notifications as intended.
- Media elements not showing when viewing an item on the map
- Unusual load time when openening the link selector
List of changes
- Layout of the website changed: Now features 2 sidebars
- Added an Inbound Link selector. Look for the icon in the editor menu. Click any link you wish to add, copy the code, then paste it in the editor.
- Comment system revamped
- Removed character limit (was 512)
- Users can now format comments with BBCode and Inbound Links
- Added Quick Comments: You can view / post comments on an entry in a reduced interface (see the 'View comments' button on any entry)
- Entry system revamped
- Entries can now be attached to many game objects (no more copy pasting around!), and detached too.
- Entries can now be viewed on their individual page for added information (attached objects, media elements, likes and edits made to it) Example here
- The Edit Entry function can now be cancelled
- Notification system revamped
- Click on the little Erina on top of the screen (logged in) to notice the changes.
- Get a nice butt view
- See all recent notifications (up to one week)
- Press the 'View more' button to load up older notifications
- Clicking the X, pressing escape or clicking anywhere outside the notification window will close it
- 'Mark all as read' function added to the window
- Latest entries/comments system revamped
- No longer split in 2 different sections
- Removed useless information
- Added news posted (entries and comments are still there)
- Added media element count for entries and news
- Fuzzy timestamp style adjusted to clean some space
- Achievement page changed
- Added Achievement list page (useful with Ctrl + F) and a quick navigation bar for categories
- Completed achievements will be greyed out on the list page
- Achievement grid still accessible via the Achievement menu from the navigation menu)
- Added Achievement categories page where you can find detailed information for a specific category (example)
- If you keep scrolling after reaching the end of either the notification window or the inboud link selector, the page will start to scroll
- You can use the inbound link selector to link to specific boss fights, but the page will be empty (still working on it)
Some characters heave featured emotes!
Simply write :character_name: to transform it into an emote (now usable in comments)
Freely designed and hosted by AlexSSZ using ASP.NET and MVC5.
This website has been optimized for Chrome and Firefox.
Don't come crying if it doesn't work with Internet Explorer.